Monday, November 1, 2010

Love Birds

Many many many things happened around me lately.
Last Friday after work, ME, Luth, Yand, and Arab went to Rootz just for have some fun.
Im not having fun that night cause something happen, and I dont like the situation.
Nak cerita macam tak best so let just me keep it ok. After Rootz we went to Hartamas and something really bad happened just in front of me. Shaitsss! Dislike please! Ni pun I kena P&C :)
And that night we reach home at 7am - tak best ok!

Because we slept late, we woke up late. Terlepas nikah kawan Luth. Haishh!
After siap siap around 7pm we went to Shamey's reception at Duchess Place, Ampang.
And boleh tak 1 hour before wedding baru I tergerak nak tanya the theme.
The theme is English, Black/Silver/White and guess what I wear, Kebaya Shocking PINK!
So we singgah Ampang Park to buy a dress for me, nasib ada kedai dress. pheww.
Luth dah gelak gelak kenakan I. tau la He pakai ikut theme. Double shaitsss!
Sampai Duchess 815pm. Just on time - The groom before keluar boleh BBM I tanya dah sampai ke belum.
The wedding pretty sangat! Me likey sangat sangat. Both groom & bride looked stunning.
Congrats Shamey & Liza - Semoga Berkekalan ke akhir hayat ;)
After Shamey's reception we went to Bukit Bintang to kill the time, and Luth tiba tiba nak makan Nando's.
Kat sana terserempak dengan Diela & Bibir. So cute please!
Makan with them, after that dierang nak go Changkat me and Luth went to Rootz again!
Masuk around 12am and keluar 145am because too pack inside, nak jalan pun susah. pfft.

On Sunday I have two weddings to attend, Luth's friend & at night Syaz & Wan reception.
Pak Tam (Luth's friend) reception at Petaling Jaya, From 2pm until almost 430pm lepak situ.
Luth dah jumpa his friends memang macam majlis dia lah. grrrrrr.
Balik siap siap kejap then straight go to Marriott Putrajaya for Syaz & Wan's reception.
OMG! Everything is BEAUTIFUL! Enough said. Sangat sangat lawa!

Enjoy the pictures peeps!






















Love, Haseena A Rahman

No comments: