Sunday, July 3, 2011

Katrina's Housewarming

As I mention before, Luth tiba tiba ajak pergi Phuket kan.
Yes we decided not to go because we MUST attend Katrina's Housewarming.
And as usual everytime we gather, we had so much fun.
Eating, borak-ing & camerawhore-ing :)

Her house is absolutely AWESOME!
Macam taknak dah keluar rumah. My personal fav part is her TV Room.
OMG BEST GILERRRR OK!
Im so gonna tiru a bit her mom's idea for my new house nanti :D
But I dah ask her permission okayyyyy.
The girls sleepover at her place after BBQ, and I went back. Dah ada laki kannnn!
But Luth let me stay it just I kesian kat dia, dah la sakitkan.
We both tak balik terus, Luth bring me karaoke @Red Box, Sunway.
Hehehe :D lama tak karaoke, I had fun fun funnnnnnnnnnnnnn *jogetjoget*

So here the pieces I sempat capture that night, ENJOY!








































AND YES I'M OFFICIALLY HAPPY FAT.


No comments: