Tuesday, October 19, 2010

THANK YOU

Homaigosh. I super-like the way he pujuk me :) :) :)
So yeah, we had a small fight about nothing pun, it just me yang mengada.
I admit that I am super manja with him and need his attention all the time.
Im sorry baby, just need you and you and you and only you every second i have.
Promise i'll be better and less-mengada k sayang.
So he bought me thissssssssssssssssss

Nokia N8

Yes I have this in my handbag now! HAHAHA :D Silver baby!
He thought just nak upgrade my Curve White to Bold 2 White, but he thinks that both are the same,
the different is just the Bold 2 have flash for the camera and of course the design. LOL!
So he said better he change my second phone, and tadaaaa - more than I expected!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU BABY SO MUCH!
Not only me change second phone, he also change his second phone from HTC Touch Pro2 to Nokia C7.
He said he need simple phone as long as the phone can video call :) so he can still see me even we're far.

Nokia C7



I AM SO HAPPY TODAY SO PEOPLE I DONT WANT ANY PROBLEM FROM YOU!

P/s : Love you indeed sayang. Cant wait for this Saturday to set the date! :)


Sayang Luth, Seena.

No comments: