Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Misses You Badly


Lately its hard for us to see each other.
Im sorry I have less time for you.
Im sorry for not being with you when you need me the most.
Since I work here, Ive been so busy and when i get home i will go straight to the bed.
I missed your big game, Im sorry :(
Whatever happen, I will always sayang you and be by your side in any condition you're facing.
I will make it up to you k sayang, Im yours this weekend. Free all the wayyy *yeay*
I'll come to watch your last game this Saturday cause I am your No 1 cheerleader :)
Remember, just stay the way you are sayang, If "that guy" not appreciate your existing its ok,
Because he just blind and unprofessional. I'm sure others can see what he couldn't see.
See you tomorrow after work and I will cheer you up k love.

Kisses,
Haseena A Rahman

No comments: