Friday, August 20, 2010

You Are The Only Exception


50 Reasons Why I Love You

1. Your kindness

2. Your strength

3. Your selflessness

4. Your loyalty to me and everyone or everything that matters to you

5. Your confidence

6. I love your compliments

7. The way that you always look for and find the positive in everything

8. I love how you nag me to eat healthily

9. The fact that you know exactly where you are going in life and will do whatever it takes to get there

10. Your gentleness with me

11. How you always understanding with me even when I dont deserve it

12. How much you and I share in common together about everything

13. How you always make me laugh and smile even at times when I dont want to

14. Your crazy voices, sounds and imitations

15. How you always concerned about me and my well-being

16. The way you hold me

17. Your excellent people skills

18. Your awesome hair

19. Your love of life

20. The way you walk

21. The way you talk

22. The way you sing and dance

23. The fact that there is nobody in this whole wide world like you and nobody will ever come close

24. I love that you love me calling you sweet/weird nicknames

25. The amazing new experiences that i've shared for the first time you and only you

26. The way you make me feel about myself

27. How you always tell me and show me everyday how much you love me

28. Your faithfulness

29. The fact that you were willing to take a chance on me

30. The way you always encourage and believe in me

31. The sweet gift you've given to me

32. The way you always say awesome things about me to other people

33. How much excitement you bring into my life everyday

34. How much you never take life for granted

35. The way you always inspire me

36. How forgiving you are

37. The way that you always bring me to my favorite place

38. Your extreme patience with me even when I push it to the limit sometimes

39. Your charm and charisma

40. How you always comfort me and give me a shoulder to cry on when i need it

41. How I know you'll always be here for me through good times and bad no matter what

42. Your determination and conviction and how once you set your mind on something that nobody can change that

43. How much you know about me now and you've seen both my good sides and bad and that you still love me anyway

44. The extraordinary amazing things that always happen to us that never happen to anyone else

45. Your incredible big heart

46. The fact that you are as much of a dreamer as me

47. How you're not afraid to be a risk-taker

48. Knowing that I can be myself with you

49. I love how we met and fall in love

50. Every single detail about you that makes who you are and the fact you are the best boyfriend in this whole wide world,

Mohd Lot Abu Hassan

Love, Seena.

No comments: