Thursday, August 19, 2010

Jealous Haters, They Make Me Famous

Im so bored, I cant do this work anymore.
Im leaving soon, do i have to attend internal meeting?
I dont wanna know any-single-confidential-thing-about-this-event-anymore.
I have plenty work experience but i never felt this way, I hate my freaking job now!
1 month is like 1000 years for me. Can't you see i am suffering now ;(
Just give me some respect during this month, its RAMADHAN people!
*sabar.sabar.sabar*
Just now my lady boss said COO asked about me during buka puasa last Wednesday.
*thinking*
Why she asked about me? She don't even know my existing here.
Ooo. As you can see the topic of this post, "Jealous Haters, They Make Me Famous!"
There's a lot of eyes watching us every minute, just stop it dear, im leaving soon.
Oh maybe you envy me because im leaving huh? please oh dont!
I can't see my future here, I'm not belong here. So just let me go :)
But dont worry, I WILL REMEMBER THIS JOURNEY WITH YOU GUYS!
Kesian my partner here, sorry dear I have better future out there.
Good Luck with all interviews partner!
If we talk about jealous haters, I have no idea why they have to felt thay way.
Maybe because I never get jealous to anyone before.
*silent*
I live my life with my own style, I dont care what people might judge about me.
I have problems to think, family to care about, friends to chill with and boyfriend to love & be loved.
For me everyone is pretty, it just how you show it. Keep good personality & stay clean girls!
Love, Seena.

No comments: