Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ramadhan

2 weeks to go to chow from here.
I cant stay here any longer.
My partner just tender her resignation (24 hours notice)
You chow before me :(( *sob sob sob*
You know i hate to be here, lagi lagi now you left me with her.
And today my second day MC. Ngeeee :D

Been 2 days I lepak with my girls Atong, Cacha, Nas, Nana, and Qila.
And we had a great grown up topic to be discuss.
It really open my eyes as a muslim.
We grow up in the city, so we free to do anything and wear anything.
Most of our good friends, non of us wear-ing tudung. But we always said that one day we will change.
For one of my friend, the day will come very soon.
Now everyday she will buy at least 2 tudung instead of clothes.
Its really a good start, im proud of her. Its a good baby start.
Even she will face a lot of trouble with her decision especially from her family.
But I know you will get through all this. InsyaAllah :)
Many many many things she should stop to become a good muslim.
Good Luck babe, I know you can do it! We always support you!


Love Indeed, Seena.

No comments: