Thursday, April 4, 2013

First Post for 2013 :)

Picture 022


Can you see a little man in the picture?
Yup, he is the main reason why i've been hiatus for months.
He's my son, Kanda Qalish bin Mohd Lot.
He was born a day before Raya Haji last year, 25th Oct 2012, 110pm at Columbia Asia Puchong.
I have to go through C-sect due to I might say complicated complication.
But Alhamdulillah, the procedure went well and both me and my son are fine.
It just there's something wrong with his tummy after 2 weeks of life.
He need to stay in the NICU for 8 days to get antibiotics to kills the bacteria inside his tummy.
Yup, now I'm a paranoid mommy!
Yet, I am a proud mommy! hehe saya sangat excited and happy being a mother to baby Kanda.

So yeah, I am sooo grateful being a wife to Mohd Lot and also a mother to Kanda Qalish.

Nanti bila ada masa lagi kita update blog ni lagi okay darla :)

Picture 014

No comments: