Sunday, September 4, 2011

Wedding Reception 1

Here come my Wedding Reception.
It was held at my place too, since dad wants it to be held at home so home is great.
As like I said before, I want my reception nice & simple and yeah my dream come true actually,
even I face difficulties with some people where I almost cry and make my face look ugly
but yeah saya masih bertahan sebagai pengantin yang alahai ayu-nyaaa :D
The theme for my reception again choose by my hero, daddy.
Its cream yellowish, kata raja seharikan, tak dapat kahwin dgn anak raja ambik color as theme color pun oklah. Ngee :D

Everyone were there, Im having fun taking pictures, smiling, eating.
OMG! Its the day of happiness. Im sure for those who already been through this phase will agree with me, our own wedding day is the best moment in our life.

This time my make up by Jessica, my sister use to take her as my her make up artist.
So I want her touch too in one of my day ;) It turn to be wow! I LOVE IT!
FYI! I didnt do any trial for make up but I did do research for every make up artist I hire.
Alhamdulillah, I impress & happy with the outcome.

Nak cerita banyak2 pun nanti you all bosan kan,
biasa2 jer kalau buat reception dekat rumah, but the feeling u had is awesome!
But in the end of the day, I've got the bad news.
My room & sister room kena pecah masuk, and most of our stuff hilang.
My rantai, money, nad's wallet, mir & omzy's watch collection, omzy's wallet, omzy' HP..bla bla bla bla everything are gone...daym you "pencuri"!
Biasalah buat dekat rumah mmg akan face this matter kalau tak hati hati kan.
We took it as pengajaran :) its okay harta boleh dicari.

For everyone who came and make this event successful,
From the bottom of my heart I would like to
THANK EVERYONE OF YOU SOOO MUCH!
Semoga Allah membalas jasa semua.

seenaluth_12x14_7_resize

seenaluth_12x14_8_resize

seenaluth_12x14_9_resize

seenaluth_12x14_10_resize

seenaluth_12x14_11_resize


No comments: