Friday, September 24, 2010

Senyum :)

Currently addicted to this song, Senyum by Malique feat Najwa.
Agree with the lyrics.
Here is the part that I like the most personally :)


Kacak luar, kacak dalam
Kacak dengar sini
Kalau saya senyum
Awak mesti senyum sekali

Kalau kita senyum
Semua orang berjangkit
Bila semua orang senyum
Dunia tiada penyakit

So true kan? Should start our day with a smile, less penyakit.
Penyakit dengki, penyakit sombong, penyakit menyampah, etc.
Anyways, today I go lunch-ing with my sis (Mirzana) since her work place near mine.
Sebelah je kot our building, Sime Darby & Maju Holdings :) suka please!
Since now she is a preggy lady, I have to fetch her with my car even nak makan kt maju junction.
Cant wait for December - New baby in the house. Woot woot! Me likey :D


This week i learned many things include road in KL.
I'm so bad in road at Kuala Lumpur, much prefer Damansara-PJ-Bangsar-Subang.
And now i know which road should i use to reach office early - just 1 hour. gagagaga ;)
Today is the last day of working day, weekend is coming y'all!
So tonight me and boyfie plan to get little exercise - futsal! with him and his friends.
But before that maybe dinner at Bangsar. Favorite place kinda kinda. Hehe :)


*cium&peluk*


 

No comments: