Thursday, September 23, 2010

N E W


Its been awhile i didnt update this blog.
I've been busy for everything new around me.
Before i start to write anything crap, I would love to wish all,
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Ampun dipinta :)
Its a month of wonderful food. yummy!

This month is a memorable month for me.
Instead of celebrating Hari Raya, on the 6th of Syawal Luth's family came met my parents.
The day that he proved to everyone that he actually serious to grow old with me :)
The day saya dirisik - 6 Syawal 2010. I AM TOTALLY HAPPY!
So now i have one beautiful ring *dijari manisku*
And the BIG DATE will update once I confirm the date.

New thing happen around me no. 2 - NEW JOB!
HAHA :D i know this is 3rd job for this year after ASTRO & Vision Four.
But this time is so different than what i did before.
FROM broadcasting & events TO Human Resource - BIG different huh!
Pheww. Lots of thing need to learn so i have to squeezed some space in my head to fit in.
I hope im gonna love this job like i love my job while im in astro.
Anyways, Thank you MAJU HOLDINGS for welcoming me as one of your asset.

*kisskiss*

No comments: