Monday, September 29, 2014

Bertahun.

It's been almost a year or more I've been on hiatus mode.
I really don't have time to blog now even I have tons of story to tell.
Throughout the years I've kept everything to myself, I forgot I have this "friend" to express my emotions.
Life is not dificult actually, it just being more colorful than before, tougher than I could imagine.

Grateful in any condition & situations.
Alhamdulillah I still can breath with a good health and surrounded with such a lovable people.

What is wrong lately?
For the past 3 years?
Where is the dreamt I have dream since I was 12?
Ahh it just a normal disney dreams that everyone had. Bluergh takdir tidak boleh ditepis wahai manusia.

Depression it is now.

But you my son is saya punya ubat, sampai bila bila untuk saya.

I love you.

Thank you. *smiling*


My Forever Date

No comments: